Below is a brief introduction to the Library hours and the borrowing policy. For more detailed information about the School Library click here
- Staff can access the library every day of the school week. The Library is open to students on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 8.30am – 8.45am in the mornings and 2.55pm – 3.15pm in the afternoons.
- Students can also access the library at lunchtimes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 12.55pm and 1.15pm.
- Students from Kindergarten to Year 6 may borrow up to 2 books at a time.
- Students wishing to change their books more frequently may do so between Tuesday and Thursday, either before school or after school and at lunch time on Wednesday.
- Student loans are for one week with an extension for a further week available if the child has not finished reading the book in that time.